Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Almost Done!

The interview was amazing! I got all the information I needed. I got where they adopted Charlotte, when, why and how her past affects her right now. I also got all the pictures I need. In the cover page she wasn't groomed so she looks fluffy! But in the rest of the pictures she got groomed so she's almost bald (heheh). Also, I went to my friends Prom proposal and it was awesome! I got so many cute pictures of the dogs that will look awesome in my magazine. 
This is the picture for my table of contents! His name is Grumpy and he's a Yorkshire Terrier! It's mixed with another breed but my friend had no idea of what it is. He's bigger than a normal Yorkshire Terrier but still it's adorable. On the left I'm going to put all the pages of every article and a little summary. It looks very neat and I love it! I can't wait to turn in my project so I can show it to everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment