Friday, April 1, 2016

     Today I'm going to interview the girl for my 2 page layout! She's going to be able to provide me pictures of her with her dog when they were younger so it can show since when they've been together. And on Saturday my friend is going to "prompose" or ask her to go to prom with him. This is going to happen at my house so she will have no idea of what's going to happen and it's not going to be obvious that she's going to get promposed. The promposal involves dogs so I'm going to take the opportunity and take pictures of the dogs for my cover image and table of contents. There are going to be 5 dogs and each will have a letter in their collar that will say "PROM?". As we can see she really likes dogs and I'm so excited to take the pictures!(And I'm excited for the promposal too.)

In the feature Im doing I'm going to try to involve the dog's owner but without making it clear that the story is just about the dog, not the dog and the owner. I want it to be the story of the dog(Charlotte) and how she moved on from her abusive past but still some things affect her in the present. 

Lou, Joanna, The Bark Magazine, Magazine Features Rescue Pups http://thebark.com/content/magazine-features-rescue-pups, Published on October 22nd, 2012, Used April 1st, 2016.

1 comment:

  1. Although I the writing an idea are really well thought of I can't really see the thought process and reasoning behind it. Try explaining why you are making the choices you are making. The idea is really cute regardless. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete