Wednesday, April 6, 2016

CCR

So, for my creative critical reflection I'm going to talk about how I just used Photoshop since that's the only software I know how to use to manage pictures. I used a Canon t3 to take all the pictures of the dogs since I like the quality of the pictures when they're taken with it. My project will engage audiences that have dogs by putting articles that will help them and their dogs to have a better life together. Like giving them life hacks, DIY foods, places like parks that they could visit. I would like to have this magazine in places like Barnes and Nobles since they have their own area for this type of prints. My production skills developed so much! I read the school newspaper to see how to write an article, then I read a magazine the my mom had at home to see how to write in a concise but informative way. I also learned so much about photoshop! I already knew the basics but now I had to use filters and other tools to make my pictures better. 

I still need to see what else i need to say and word it in a way that makes sense, but it's good by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment