Tuesday, April 4, 2017

All I do is EDIT EDIT EDIT no matter what

Filming is over and now I can move on to editing! I'm editing both 2 minute movie trailers at the same time because when I'm editing one of them I get ideas for the other that would fit really well. One of them will have text, vo, and soundbites in it and the other one the story is going to be told through a voice over.  One is going to be shorter than the other one so it can be an advertisement for Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube, when the other one will be shown in TV programs. I'm already half way done with what it looks like a 2 minute movie trailer and I'm so excited to start the other one! It took me 15 minutes to edit that I'm proud of myself. I'm using Premiere Pro CS6 since if you get the opportunity to use an amazing editing software you have to take that opportunity since you need to make you video as good as it can be. I'll be putting updates soon on how's the editing process going!

Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment