Sunday, April 16, 2017

It's all ogre now

I had lots of fun doing this project! I thought that it was such little time to work on it but it was just perfect. There weren't a lot of problems, but some changes of plans which I don't believe that they were problems since they had a solution! This project is really different from the ones I've done in the past so it was super interesting. I'm super excited to post everything already to show it to everyone in my class! I personally think that I could've done better in some aspects of the film but I don't really know how to fix it since I'm a journalist and I don't really consider myself a filmmaker but I think that I really did my best. I'll honestly miss this project. I think that it was lots of fun but "it's all ogre now". I learned so many cool effects on every software while working on this so I'm really happy that I'm satisfied with my project and I learned from it. Hopefully during the summer when I'm in college I'll get to practice my filmmaking skills! I hope that the people taking the class next year will see my project and find some inspiration for their own project.

Until next time (?)
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment