Saturday, April 1, 2017

I'll be on the first flight home

Fun Fact: Jake Miller was in my flight from Fort Lauderdale to LAX!

Corina and I didn't place in our contest but we're really proud of what we did. But, we placed in a group contest! We got 2nd place in the nation it's honestly such an honor to had the opportunity to work with everyone in 1 contest.

At Disneyland I got shots of Corina with her friends laughing and some of her getting nervous. I think that they look perfect! Now I can put everything where it's supposed to go. Editing is going to be super easy since I've been working with the program for 4 years now I find it really easy to use.

This past week went by extremely fast and but it's okay since I'm so close to completing this project and I have a really good feeling about it.

I going to be filming a 360 degree shot tomorrow and I've never done one of those so I'm so excited to be trying something new in film! Since in some parts editing is going to be really slow and then it goes faster it's going to be a really easy project to edit. I'm so excited to see how the final product looks like!
Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment