Sunday, April 9, 2017

Almost there!

I'm almost done with editing, so now I can finish writing my CCR! I didn't face any problems in the process of making this project since I already had everything planned before and nothing changed. I sticked with my plan the whole time and it actually worked! I'm really happy with how it's coming out. I thought that I was going to be having problems since I went to California for a whole week and the week after I had a lot of makeup work to do, but it didn't really interfere with the process of filming this since I had the website and the poster all ready to go before I left. This was probably one of my only projects in which I felt confident about timing and quality of the product. Also, I'm going to be using rundown creator to time for how long my CCR is going to be. Since I want it to be concise, giving all the information needed but not the information that isn't necessary. Quality beats quantity!

Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment