Thursday, March 30, 2017

Making my way downtown (Disney)

Downtown Disney was awesome! I got shots of Corina being happy with her friends there and it came out really nicely. I also got some shots of her POV shots with soft focus to show one of the symptoms that people with brain cancer have. I think that I got a good amount of footage today and I just need to get the Disneyland footage and the doctor scene which I'm going to film on Monday at school at the school clinic. Tomorrow's the closing ceremony so I'm going to see if Corina and I place! I'm really excited and either we win or lose I'm really proud of our video. You can watch it here if you want! Tomorrow we're going on a red eye flight so I'm going to be exhausted since we're going to Disney for 5 hours and right after that we're going to the airport. I'm glad that this project is finally coming all together and I can't wait for everyone to see it!
Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment