Monday, March 27, 2017

California Screamin'

Hello! Today I we flew to California and it was amazing! We went to the Warner Bros. Tour in L.A. and we learned a lot of things about filming techniques and mise-en-scene tricks. We got to see the set for The Fosters, Friends, and La La Land! I even got to sit on Frank Underwoods desk. (Here's a picture to prove it)

In the plane, I filmed Corina at the airport and her on the plane. It was good since we got a lot of shots of her feeling nervous and her looking at the clouds. Which I think that it's pretty cool since she's technically looking at where she's going to be in the end of the film. I'm going to be pretty busy filming at competitions but I'm going to learn something. I'm going to Downtown Disney on Thursday so I'll have like 3 hours to film with Corina which will be pretty good since it's all I need. I'm a little jet lagged but it's okay because at least I'm going to be almost done with my movie trailers and I'll be able to finalize my website!

Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist


No comments:

Post a Comment