Friday, March 10, 2017

It's going to be HUGE

Today we had a meeting at the media center with some of my classmates so we could share our ideas and give opinions on what to do or just give feedback. Everyone in my group had really interesting ideas for their projects and I think that they’re going to be AWESOME. I showed them my ideas and they liked them! I think that the research the I did was helpful for this meeting since I already had ideas for the website, both movie trailers, and the poster. I still have a problem, which is not knowing how to name the film, but someone in my group said that I could look up some motifs that could be seen throughout the movie trailers and that could just be the name of the film. If that doesn’t work I’ll name the film with the name of the main character since by the end of the day, the film is about that character. I noticed that 2 people in the group made a schedule so they know what to do each week, and I think that that’s an AWESOME idea so I decided to make one too. 


I have an idea for a movie poster now! It’s going to be a wide shot of the main character looking up to the sky, since “she’s going to be up there soon”. I’m going to take the picture at Vista View Park not because it’s Weston’s biggest hill, but because it has a beautiful view and I’ve filmed there before and the lighting is perfect. I’m going to be done with my poster before March 27th since I’m going to be focusing on my competitions and in filming my movie trailers. Scripts and storyboards will be done by then since both movie trailers are going to be 2 minutes each so it’s going to take a long time to plan(1 day) and get my ideas together, but I think that I got it under control. This weekend I decided that I’m going to stay at my house the whole time until I finish my website and my scripts. It’s going to be a little bit stressful, but I think that it’s the best thing that I can do to concentrate. But I’m super excited that I’m going to be done with two parts of my project next week. I’m going to make two websites to see which one fits better with my target audience and also I see what can I do to make them seem appealing. I’m really happy to be working on this project and I hope that next week is good so I can then just focus on my movie trailers and my creative critical reflection. 

P.S.: I'm going to be posting headshots of some of my actors next week!

Until next time!
Karla Recio

Independent Journalist


No comments:

Post a Comment