Wednesday, March 22, 2017

First, I’m an Adobe Certified Associate! Yesterday I took my certification exam yesterday and to pass the exam you need to get a 700 out of 1000 and I got a 780! This makes me now certified in Premiere Pro CS5, CS6, CC and Photoshop CS6. Also, my TV production teacher is trying to get someone to work for a South Florida sports team (Miami Heat, Miami Dolphins, Miami Marlins, or Florida Panthers) so I’m going to apply and we’ll see if I get the job! I would start with just wrapping cables which isn’t the funnest job ever but at least it’s something! This made my week really exciting, since I’m going to California in 5 D A Y S but the only bad part about this week is that it’s my TV Production’s teacher last day. But it’s okay since he’s getting a job at a technical college and I’ll probably work with him if I get the job opportunity. 

Also I found some music that I might use for the movie trailers!
Drama

I started to play around with the shots that I have and I think that it looks pretty good. 


I have an extra week to edit the film so if I don't get enough b-roll when we're at Anaheim I can add more scenes to my story board and my script.

Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist











No comments:

Post a Comment