Sunday, March 26, 2017

ESPN, State Champs & 1 more day!

This weekend I went to Nova Southeaster University to film the Heroes Bowl, which was an event to fundraise money to help homeless veterans. It was a beautiful event and it was really fun too! I got to meet a WW2 veteran and 3 NFL players! Also, the video I'm making for the event is going to be on ESPN! I'm so excited to see my project on TV. 

I got a chance to get b-roll there of just blurry things such as the sky, the grass and people going around. It was a pretty cool opportunity just to get b-roll just in case that I don't get enough when we're at Anaheim (I'll definitely get more than enough but still I gotta have a plan B). 
Dax Dellenbach- Long Snapper for Tampa Bay Buccaneers


Pat O'Donnell- Punter for Chicago Cubs
Earlier this week I forgot to mention that I made one of the best Sports Packages in the state of Florida according to the Florida Scholastic Press Association. Corina Aguilera and I made a story about how the Western and Cypress Bay Rivalry occurred and how it has created some issues. Until April we're going to know if we got Best of the Best, which means that we have the best Sports Package in Florida.

Tomorrow we're going to California so I'm going to be filming on the plane, at the airport and when we get to California. I'm going to be sitting next to Corina on the plane so it's perfect to get shots of her looking at the window and getting all the POV shots of what she's looking at (mostly mountains that still have some snow left). It's going to be an awesome week and I can't wait to show everyone what I got to film that week! 

Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment