Friday, March 24, 2017

2 days 'til Cali!

Today I had another 8 hour practice for my competition. Yes. EIGHT HOURS. But it's fine it will help us win. Also I did something pretty cool! Since I got my Adobe Photoshop Certification I decided to make a cool graphic for the beginning of the movie trailer! I made everything in this! I had to find the font and size for it and then just added the shadow depending on how it looked.

I'm going to film the most important parts of my movie trailer on Monday because that day we're leaving! I'll be missing group meetings which is pretty sad because I wanted feedback on my blog but it's fine, I can ask some people in class when I get back how does it look and what should I change. Next week we're going to see the Hollywood Sign so it's going to be great for the movie trailer and for me too since I went to California when I was 3 months old so I have no idea of what it looks like. The whole idea of California is really exciting to me and I think that it's going to be really exciting for Corina since she's going to be acting as someone that has never seen it and Corina has never seen it! It's just perfect. Tomorrow I'm going to Nova Southeastern University to film an event in which the Miami Dolphins are coming to play with veterans. I'm going to be using some of the footage for the film since it's a great chance to get the soft focus shots that I want for my film.

I'm working on making a motion graphic for the two production companies from my film, which are Little Bird Pictures and Recio Productions. I came up with the name Little Bird when I saw a font that I liked with that font and I thought that it was a cute and simple. And Recio Productions my last name is Recio so I felt like I had to add my last name in there since it's an uncommon last name since there are only 2 people in the school with the last name Recio which are my sister and me. Hopefully this weekend will go by fast so I can start filming the coolest parts of the film! I'm super excited to see how everything comes out!

Until next time!
Karla Recio
Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment