Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sticking to the schedule

Sticking to a schedule is hard, but not impossible. I had too much work this week since it’s the AICE Inaugural Night at my school and my teacher asked me to make a slideshow for the event so I wasn’t able to take any pictures for the poster, so tomorrow during 8th period I’m going to Vista View park to take the pictures for this. I already made the graphics for the poster so I just need to add the picture so then I’ll be done with 1 out of the 4 things I need to do.






My website is almost done! I just need to add the gallery of pictures, and movie trailers! Here’s a screenshot of it. I need to change the background so it matches the movie. Also, I looked at the websites for Sully and La La Land and they both have a small slideshow with quotes from the movies and I’m going to add that to the website during class. Also I’m thinking of having a tab with the cast and a screen cap of them in the movie trailer. I already added the social media in the bottom and it’s going to have the credits too (the ones that will be in the end of the movie trailers and in the bottom of the poster). As you can see in the picture, the trailer is the first thing that is going to be shown in the website. Then there will be a link with the other trailer. Then, in the right there's going to be a slide show of just text from different "critics" that gave positive opinions about the film.



Also, good news! I got a name for the film! It’s going to be “Jo”. That’s going to also be the name of the main character since it’s her story and it’s a short name too, which is something that I really wanted to do since I hate it when titles are too wordy since it doesn’t seem like someone would read it since my target audience has a short attention span. How did I come up with that name? Well, I looked up for websites that gave me all the possible names for females and when I saw that it was a two letter name I was sold.

Next week I’m starting production so it’s going to be an exciting week!

Until next time!
Karla Recio

Independent Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment