Saturday, March 19, 2016

2 page spread !

I'm still not sure of what should I do my story on, but I have so many ideas. I would do a feature on someone that helps dogs at a shelter, a dog with a disability like not having a leg, on a shelter with dogs so people can know the struggle of the dogs there, find a dog that participates in competitions, or just about a dog and an owner and show the bond that they have and the importance of having a good and healthy relationship with your dog and how it helps the person and the dog. I'll figure this out during spring break since I'm going to the shelter or Petland to see if I can find a story. 

I would like to have in the layout a big picture of the subject, in this case it's going to be the dog or puppy that takes up to 3/4s of the page, and have the title of the story in the bottom of the picture. Then the story will start. Probably put some facts about the dogs or adoption rates in the United States. I'll start to look for a story next week so Im super excited to see what Im going to do!

I really like the idea of going to a shelter and doing a story about how the dogs live there and how they need a home and what happens if they never get adopted so I can persuade the audience to go to the shelter and get a pet. Then, they would see the magazine so they can see homemade DIYs to make their life with their new friends easier and to also dont spend a lot of money since it will be homemade tips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment