Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pup!

     So, I started the Masthead! I didn't know if I wanted it to be all in capital letters or in all lower case since Dog Fancy had its masthead in all capital letters, but Dogster and Modern Dog has it in all lower case. I liked the color since it pops out and it will probably pop out with the picture that I'll use for the cover. I chose this color because blue symbolizes loyalty, and dogs are loyal to their owners. 

     If by any chance this color doesn't work, I'll change it to a color that contrasts the background. But I still want to work with the color significance so it has something to do with how dogs are. This weekend I'll take the pictures of the dogs in the dog park so I can start building my cover page(yay!).

     I went to visit Petland and they didn't let me take pictures or ask anything there so I'll just do the 2 page spread about a shelter or I'll try to find a dog that has gone through a lot so it can make dog owners appreciate their dogs more and so people know what some dogs go through in life. That idea would be hard to find but at least I'll try!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment