Friday, March 11, 2016

Modern Dog

     In the "Modern Dog" magazine they give you information about dog life, wellness, dog training, food, DIYs and it even has a photo contest. The information given in this magazine helps you take care of the dogs and that's what I want to do in my print. Modern Dog doesn't use any lists or tips for dogs and that's something I would like to use in my print. Just like listing tips or facts about dogs and how it can make their life better or just for people to have a better understanding of how their dogs think and how they should be treated properly. They have contests where you send a picture of a dog and it gives it the chance of being in the cover of the magazine and I really like that type of interaction with the audience. My target audience is going to be just dog lovers, no age limit and no gender preference. It will be a magazine where every gender and age group can get information about dogs and how to make their lives better. So, I want a magazine that brings everyone together to read about something that will help their dogs, and by helping their dogs it will help their owners to have an easier and long life with their dogs.


Modern Dog, Spring Issue 2016, http://moderndogmagazine.com/issues/spring-2016, Published March 2016, Used March 11, 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment