Friday, March 25, 2016

Finally!

     I finally found what I can do for my 2 page spread! I found this girl that has a dog that has gone through a lot and now is fine and healthy. The past owners of the dog made her have a fear of going up the stairs. They would just mistreat her like if she was a toy. But now, the dog is healthy and smart now, but still has some fears. I think that this would be good so I can show my audience that dogs are kind of like people. When something happens in their lives they get traumatized and have fears. But also I would like to show how it doesn't matter from where the dog came from or what happened in it's past, since they can move on. 


     Im interviewing the dog owner next week so I'll have the chance of getting some pictures and probably interviewing her family members so I can get more information about this. After this I can go to a shelter and ask about some stories about dogs there that had a hard life but they're now living a happy life so I can write about that in my 2 page spread. I can also ask about how hard is it for a dog to come out of an abusive relationship with their owners. 

     Im still working on the template for the 2 page spread but I would like it to be a picture of the dog that is about 3/4s of a page and start the story in the bottom of it. Then, I can add smaller pictures where the writing starts so the viewers can visualize the article better. I'll probably finish it tomorrow, but it might all change depending on how the story goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment