Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cover Page!

After thinking for 1 week about what name I should use for my magazine I finally decided it! "Pup!". I want the Masthead to be with a white font that has a drop shadow that is not transparent, like it's just black behind the letters so you can see better the letters. 

For the cover image I'm going to have a picture of a dog looking at the camera. The dog would be in a park or in a studio with just a colored background. I'll take both pictures and then see which one looks better when I'm continue making the cover page. 

I'm going to put for coverlines lists like "6 things that you can do to take better care of your dog." and even put like a contest so everyone can submit a picture of their dog for a contest and then the magazine chooses which dog is going to be in the next cover of the magazine.
  
I'm going to start the cover page next week so I'll post everything that I'll do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment