Saturday, March 26, 2016

     I've been thinking all day about how to do my table of contents. I wanted to do like a simple one with a picture and just a small box in the bottom left corner with all the pages and article information. I also wanted to do like small circles with pictures of dogs in the circles and small boxes next to them for the article information. I'll see how it would look better when I put the whole project together. I haven't seen a lot of table of contents with the circles and small boxes so I think that I should go with the picture and the box in the corner. Since that type of table of contents works with them, then I'll do it to help my magazine to be better. 

1 comment:

  1. As an insane dog lady, I love your idea. Dogs, dogs, dogs... I like how you relate a lot of your style choices to the more popular, successful magazines to get an appropriate look for your type of magazine. Although you've done research on stylistic elements, I didn't see a lot of content research so maybe you could do a post on some of the contents of all of the dog magazines you've looked at. Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete