Wednesday, March 30, 2016

     I saw in Bark Margazine that their covers are clean and have a transparent box and then the name of the articles that are included in the magazine inside the box. I like that since it looks clean and more modern. I will need to use a colorful background since their covers are simple but have colors that stand out like yellow or blue. I see that all the cover images have a picture of the dog and it's all focused and I have never seen any pictures in shallow focus so I'll just do it all focused. I want to use some colors that symbolize what dogs represent like loyal and friendly. I'm so excited to start taking the pictures on Saturday for my print! 

The Bark, "Issue 85: Spring 2016",  http://thebark.com/content/magazine, March 2016. The Bark. Accessed on March 28th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment